Contoh Compound Sentences



Why I chose Chemical Engineering?
                My name is Rofi Ahmad and I’m student at Ahmad Dahlan Univesity. I wan’t to tell my little story before I studies here, Like other student who not accepted via SNMPTN after UN, i know in the high school i’m not prepare done for SNMPTN  so  I prepare  more better before SBMPTN. I have friend in common with me, both  i’m rarely study and my friend always plays game. I’ts the problem why we not pass the SNMPTN exam. I try to join SBMPTN exam, in the SBMPTN i chose informatic engineering UNDIP and chemical engineering UGM, Neither i’m not accepted in the informatic engineering nor I accepted in the chemical engineering.

 Not only me who didn’t accepted but also my friend not accepted too. I must chose! I take exam for next year nor  i didn’t  pass the exam in the second more. Either  i’m not continue the study or i’m register another college, so i chose to register at Ahmad Dahlan University. I chose chemichal engineering or I chose industrial engineering. I prefer chemichal engineering for my hobby it’s like to experiment. I like study chemistry but i’m do not really know stokiometri. Then I learn stokiometri  yet i didn’t understand. Therefore I study hard again such as when dealing with the UN and I have more good value in chemistry lesson like past time in the high school.

Silahkan anda berkomentar dengan sopan, semua saran dan kritikan sangat dibutuhkan untuk kemajuan blog ini karena itu saya sangat mengharapkannya
EmoticonEmoticon